Vessel Builder Info and Dimensions:
Builder CAMCRAFT (Aluminum construction) Hull # 162
LOA 115' (95.9 Registered)
Draft 6' loaded
Capacity 150 PAX + 6 Crew
Vessel Speed WOT 26.5 Kts @ 2300 rpm
Five Cabins and Two Heads Cruise 21 Kts @ 2100 rpm.
Range at Cruise 600 Nautical Miles.
Asking $800,000 USD
The M/V GLOBAL EXPLORER was originally built in 1980 as a crew boat, the “M/V Spirit of LaSalle” was sold and converted to a dinner cruise vessel and re-named “M/V Grampa Woo III” which operated on the Great Lakes and Orange Beach, AL.
Here is a brief list of some of the work performed during the 18 month refit and repower process:
• Replaced all THREE main engines with CAT 3412 rated 1250 Hp @ 2300 rpm. • Replaced three transmissions with ZF BW 195 gears.
• Serviced and painted both generators.
• Serviced, upgraded and painted both air compressors.
• All vessel wiring and plumbing inspected and tested. • New batteries (8) and Battery Chargers (3).
• All three AC tested and proven.
• New hydraulic windlass motor.
• Steering system gone through.
• New fire suppression system hoses and nozzles. • Serviced all bilge pick ups.
• New engine driven bilge pump.
• 140+ life jackets on board.
• New wiper system.
• New Bilge alarms.
listing is being sold by A1A Yachts