1987 Bristol 28.
With 28′ on deck, she carries the sails of most 38′ vessels. Her long waterline of 26’3″ and the shape of her full keel, allows a very good turn of speed, superb tracking and a comfortable motion. She also boasts wide side decks and high bulwarks, and a small cockpit for offshore sailing.
3GM30F Yanmar 30 HP
HULL AND DECK:
- Off white hull, green boottop and sheer stripe red bottom (Micron bottom paint).
- Solid fiberglass hull with full keel.
- Bronze ports with screens.
- Spruce bow sprit.
- Self-bailing cockpit with two large drains.
- Double lifelines. buyer(s) Boom gallows frame.
- Wide non skid fiberglass decks.
Butterfly salon hatch with screens. seller
Scuttle hatch over forward head compartment, with standing headroom.
- Encapsulated lead ballast.
- 8" mahogany bulwarks, finished in Cetol.
- Dual rollers on bowsprit.
- Two deck prisms.
- Herreshoff midship bronze cleats.
- Two bronze-capped bollard bits forward.
- Tiller steering on outboard rudder.
- Overbuilt chainplates.
- Safe, small offshore cockpit well.
- S/S stanchions. 2