In another lifetime, I spent a few days in Taiwan with Arthur Defever and had a major discussion as to which of his numerous designs he personally loved. His POC (Performance Offshore Cruiser) designs were his favorite as they provided a "salty" look, a sturdy seagoing platform, and a bit more speed than his traditional trawlers with the semi-displacement hull design. His and Hers is a Defever outstanding example of the 53' POC. She has had enjoyed a truly incredible life with her current owners who have spoiled her like an only child. She has been constantly professionally maintained and updated. No expense has been spared. His and Hers has just arrived home in Stuart from her summer home in Boothbay Harbor Maine. . She will delight the most discriminating yachts person from her gleaming topsides to her white glove engine room.
The current owners are extremely knowledgeable and have traveled 45,500 nautical miles while they have loved His and Hers since 2008. They have gone North and South 12 times, and have been as far North as Nova Scotia. His and Hers is a truly blue water sea going yacht that provides spacious, comfortable living with her extremely sea kindly hull design.
- LOA: 52 ft 7 in BEAM: 16'5" LWL: 46'9" DRAFT 4'8"
- HEADROOM INCLUDING WALK IN ENGINE ROOM: 7'0"
- CATERPILLAR 375 hp 3208TA ,DUAL GENSETS (new 2017 2019),STABILIZED, WATER MAKER, DINGHY, AWL GRIP PAINT SPOTLESS ENGINE ROOM , FULL SIZED WASHER AND DRYER, 800 GAL. FUEL, 400 GAL. WATER , 98 GALLON HOLDING TANK
- 3 EN-SUITES WIH FRESH WATER HEADS, SOLID TEAK AND HOLLY SOLES
- Pilothouse, galley up with full sized appliances, huge bridge, LIFE RAFT,
- EXCEPTIONAL LIVE ABOARD CRUISER. SAT TV, WET BAR, AC , INVERTOR
- HIS AND HERS is very economical to cruise, at 9-10 knots she burns a miserly 7.5-8 gallons per hour WITH GENSET.
His and Hers is ready for a family to get away from it all and get out there. What better way to social distance and to create incredible memories.