The lounger jet boat (LJB) is a one type of small watercraft. It is the fusion of two things ‘lounger’ and ‘jet boat’. The shape of it has been given like a travel bag, so that we can easily go out with it and we can easily carry in our car dickey without using any trolley for that.
Its works on the principle of jet propulsion, in which water enters in the impeller housing from the bottom of the craft and comes in contact with impeller, which force the water at rearwards direction through the nozzle and steering nozzle. There are throttle and key at right side and steering handle at left side.
- Compact in size and foldable, so it can fit in small space.
- Affordable, very low cost compared to PWCs and jet boats.
- Adaptable, we can use this anywhere like beach, swimming pool, canal, lake.
- Environment friendly, because it’s a battery operated water craft.
- Much more comfortable than human powered boat.
- It is travel handy, the shape of it’s like a travel bag.
- Very joyful and different from others.