Nomad Express Fly Combo
- 24/30-Ton carbon, ultra-sensitive and responsive blank construction
- 4-pcs rod blank construction for easy transportation
- Aluminum large arbor fly reel design allows for increased line pickup
- Fly reel is pre-spooled with fly line, backing and tippet
- Traditional contoured cork grips for durability and comfort
- Rugged and compact carry bag for hiking and storage
- Nomad Xpress Swimbait Travel Rods
For 2019, Okuma adds some length to the popular Nomad travel series with the new Nomad Xpress Multi Piece Swimbait Travel rods. Available in 7'11" H and XH models.Key Features:
- Durable 24-ton carbon blank construction
- 4-section rod blank for easy break down while traveling
- European spigot ferrule connection: Offers feel of a 1-pcs rod
- Waterproof travel bag with shoulder strap
- Titanium Oxide guide inserts
- Cork rear split grip and cork fore grip configuration
- Backed by limited 1-yr warrantyVoyager Select Travel Kit Combo
- Are you looking for something that you can throw in your backpack or keep in the trunk of your car so that you're always ready to fish? For 2019, Okuma is introducing the Voyager Select Travel Kit. This versatile and easy-to-transport travel kit combo can be used to fish for pan-fish, bass, trout and more.Key Features:
- Light weight and responsive 24-ton carbon blanks
- 5-pcs breakdown for easy transportation
- “T” models represent full telescopic version
- Premium custom cork grip configuration
- Reel includes 3BB + 1RB bearing drive for durability
- Compact carry bag for hiking and storage
Voyager Express Travel Kit Combo
For 2019, Okuma has introuced the Voyager Express Travel Kit. The Voyager Express Travel Kit fits behind the seat of your car or the overhead compartment of an airplane ensuring that you are always ready to fish on the go. Spinning reel included!
OKUMA FISHING TACKLE THE POINT OF CONNECTION
The average person might stumble upon a remote beach and find inspiration in the texture of the sand, curl of the waves and the salty spice of the air. For the community of anglers, however, playing witness to nature is far less satisfying than direct participation.
As we approach every piece of water, our attention inevitably falls to what lies beneath the surface: beneath the waves, off the point, on the edge of structure, at the intersection of currents. It’s the fish and their habits, their power and speed that captivate our attention. Through rod and reel we find our connection. Some call it sport. We call it a way of life that’s rich with experiences.
At Okuma Fishing Tackle, our goal is to enhance every encounter. Integrating the latest advancements in materials and construction techniques is a means to downplay the presence of the gear. Eliminate weight and increase feel. Enjoy a running fish instead of fearing it. Button down the drag and go toe-to-toe with complete confidence. Your focus is not on the equipment; it’s on the fish.
Wherever your travels take you, from the local pond to distant reef, we’re proud to be your partner in the discovery of what lies beneath.
OKUMA FISHING TACKLE