We had the honor of meeting on Saturday 4-30-16 a 50 year fishing charter boat Captain who has owned and operated charter fishing vessels from the Bay Area to Alaska, certainly a true veteran. He spent 2 hours inspecting and surveying my fishing vessel and fishing business. I want to share his comments - QUOTE: I have taken a lot of time with my pencil and eraser and have tried to figure out a way, not financially, but a way with that large of a boat for myself to own. Your boat and trailer and all of the equipment is worth far more than you think it is, I would not accept less than $100,000 for all of it and your boat and trailer. The only problem with it is the age of it in the eyes of the buyer. Most buyers look at a 91 boat and think 25 years. I look at the condition of the boat,I look at the owner and how well it's been cared for. I really appreciate you and your wife sharing the hour or two that we spent together yesterday.I've been running boats for over 50 years in the Bay Area, Oregon, Mexico, Alaska and Washington if there's anybody that questions the validity of your boat as well as equipment that you have, have them call me I'll be more than happy to share what the value is.
SERIOUS BUYERS: If you would like to speak to this captain regarding his survey send me a private message.
Commercial Salmon Fishing Charter Business.
She has been my Pride and JOY! for 15 years and now I am too disabled to operate her anymore and must part with her. Thanks, she one of the best outfitted and appointed on the west coast and in showroom mint condition.
MUST SELL: I have become disabled and unable to continue operating my business. I had invested over $150,000. into my business and just need to pay off the remaining business debt.
THIS IS A COMPLETE FISHING BUSINESS with everything needed for Commercial Salmon Fishing and/or 6 Pack Commercial Charter Fishing Business. Includes: Commercial Salmon Permit
Package also includes equipment for Retail Fish Sales and Farmers Markets.
This is a Turn Key and Fish package!! Additional pictures available upon request.
Price for Business: Ebay buy it Now $100,000.00.
FISHING VESSEL: 1991 Farallon 25' Whale Back with a Commercial Salmon Permit! This is a Multi- Species Multi- functional Fishing Machine.
* Excellent condition, clean, meticulously well maintained in covered dry storage.
* She is a gas powered 340hp GM / 7.4 Mercruiser Bluewater inboard carbureted. However she qualifies for a FREE Grant with the Bay Area Air Control Board or BAAQMD for a high efficient Diesel re-power. Link. http://www.baaqmd.gov/ /busine marine-vessels-and-equipment
Borg Warner 1.52:1 Velvet drive. Cruise at 22 knots top speed 32 knots. 150 gallon fuel capacity. 1235 hours on her.
* Trailer is a EZ Loader Roller twin axle with surge brakes w/flush on both with Equal-i-zer Weight Distributing Equalizer Hitch 12000#, load Guides w/ladder and custom built skid plate with very low mileage. Ready to roll.
* Full Vessel and trailer custom storage cover and complete glass canvas.
* She is currently Coast Guard safety certified to 50 miles offshore. She is one of the best well outfitted and appointed F/V on the west coast and is fully loaded with virtually all new equipment and with a security alarm system.
* Certified 40 LB scale and receipt printer needed for selling your fish off the boat or at Farmers Markets.
* Commercial Flaker Hoshizaki Ice machine a F-450BAE with 1000 lb bin included.
* Commercial Safe T Puller Crab Davit with 8 Commercial Crab Pots (fully rigged).
* Commercial equipment, rigging, gear, terminal tackle ready to fish, and all required safety equipment included.
* Boat, Trailer and attached equipment was surveyed on 8-4-13 for $107,500, replacement value at $187,500 boat and trailer only see pic of page 1 & 4 of this marine survey. I will provide copy upon request.
See over a 1000 pics here of all.
* IMPORTANT: This was one of the last Farallon Boats manufactured by the original Farallon Manufacturer in Fairfield, CA. After the owner's death, the factory closed in 1994.
This Fishing Vessel is a Legacy Treasure a Gem to be admired and appreciated for sure! Must see to appreciate! Pics don't do it Justice.
FACTORY DETAILS: Farallon will deliver, whatever your expectations of a sport fishing boat - safety, seaworthiness and great fishability. It is a hardcore fishing boat that will cut through any waters. With a Farallon, you keep fishing when others head for port. From its pilothouse, it is complete with roomy inside working area, the enclosure that keeps you warm and dry, to a cockpit that's built for rugged sport fishing. It is the Farallon's hull that makes it, by far, the strongest boat on the market and the only boat you'll need for decades. Superior to every other hull, the single piece fiberglass design is hand-laid, where each layup is given many hours to cure, providing the boat with life-long durability and strength. The hull design is brilliantly engineered, and is responsible for the boat's superior ride at high speeds. Because the boat is virtually one piece, the hull is bonded together with the deck, bulkheads, shelves and cabinets, giving it incredible structural strength. This no-nonsense construction results in straight tracking at trolling speeds, minimum drag and maximum efficiency, as well as expert handling in any seas