WANTED; Marine Electrician. ABYC preferred. You will be responsible for installing and repairing marine electrical systems and electronic components. Specific responsibilities: Installing power supply wiring and conduit, troubleshooting electrical components and systems, motors, panels and circuits. Installing, maintaining and repairing electrical systems such as: mast wiring, navigation systems, motor controls, electrical panels, lighting and power supplies. You will be inspecting systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects or the need for adjustment or repair. You should have the ability to diagnose malfunctioning systems and locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those electricians that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
* Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems
* Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our clients
* Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
* Strong working knowledge of job site safety procedures
* High standard of integrity and professionalism
* Must have valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
We offer Steady Work, Overtime, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation. Competitive Salary DOE. Mack Sails 772-283-2306