- You also must not;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of these sites.
- Perform any action that BoatNation.com believes imposes a burden or unreasonable load on its computer equipment.
- Use any “robot”, “spider”, or other automatic device, or a program, algorithm, or methodology with similar processes or functionalities, or any manual process or functionality, to monitor, assemble, analyze, index, copy, transmit, distribute, transfer, or link to any of the pages, data, materials, or Intellectual Property including all content on BoatNation.com sites.
- It is important that Intellectual Property including reviews and ratings on these sites be relevant, helpful, and trustworthy. Therefore, BoatNation.com reserves the right to edit or remove any materials that contains the following:
- Inappropriate Content
BoatNation.com wishes to provide a clean and positive user experience for all users. BoatNation.com can remove any material that contains unlawful content, or content not considered family friendly. We may also remove intellectual property that include plagiarism or are copied from other locations.
- Advertising and Spam
Spam is not allowed, and it can only make its author look bad. Don’t use intellectual property for advertising or to post the same or similar intellectual property across multiple places. Don’t post fake intellectual property intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Off-topic Intellectual Property
Intellectual property including reviews and ratings should describe your personal, experience. Please do not post intellectual property on someone else’s experience, or that are not about a specific topic being addressed. Intellectual property is not a forum for personal attacks, or crusades. Do not use BoatNation.com reviews to report incorrect information. Instead select details and edit the incorrect information.
- Conflict of Interest
Intellectual property, including any review, is only valuable when it is honest and unbiased. A conflict of interest can undermine the trust in a review. Do not post intellectual property on behalf of others or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with these sites you are reviewing.
- User Accounts and Registration Obligations
- In order to take advantage or use some of the features offered on these sites, you must register and create an account (Account) or posting your free ad with BoatNation.com by creating an Account, or posting a free ad, you agree to take full responsibility for maintaining the Account user name, password, and all related activity that occurs under your Account username. You agree to promptly notify BoatNation.com of any unauthorized use of the password or any other breach of security with respect to the sites. BoatNation.com in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time, may terminate or otherwise restrict access to and use of the sites or to providers by you.
- An account may be used to submit, post, and transmit intellectual property and/or other types of content. You may not impersonate someone else, e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity, fictional character, or real person other than yourself, and the email address you provide must be your own.
- In claiming a business, marina, boatyard, new or used equipment, jobs, forums or ship mates listing on these sites, you must be the owner or an authorized employee or representative of that business, etc. You may not provide an email address that is not your own or create multiple Accounts for the same business unless expressly authorized by BoatNation.com.
- In consideration of use of the Service, you agree to:
Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself or business and maintain and promptly update the Account information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any Account information or intellectual property that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, and BoatNation.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, BoatNation.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of these sites, or any portion thereof, or access to the providers.
- User Information
- Content you send to us, whether via email, forms, messages, ideas, and/or suggestions, becomes BoatNation.com ‘s sole property and is transmitted at your sole risk. You hereby represent and warrant that you own or have the right to submit the content to BoatNation.com.
- You are strictly prohibited from uploading to the sites any material that contains any virus, worm, “Trojan horse”, “time bomb”, or similar contaminating or destructive feature. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law.
- Scope of Permitted Use
You agree to use these sites only for the lawful purposes described above. You shall not: (i)post of transmit on or through any sites any libelous, obscene or otherwise unlawful information of any kind; (ii) interfere with, disable, modify, decompile, or reverse engineer these sites in any way; (iii) engage in any conduct involving these sites that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability under any local, state, federal or other law or regulation; or (iv) upload, post, reproduce or distribute to or through these sites, including any BoatNation.com website, any material protected by copyright, privacy or other proprietary right without first obtaining a written license from the owner thereof.
- Legal Responsibility
These sites may contain links to other sites that are not maintained by BoatNation.com. While we make every effort to include links to only those sites that are in good taste and safe for our visitors, we do not regularly review materials posted at such sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not necessarily endorse any, or all of the materials appearing on such sites. We shall not be responsible for, and make no representation regarding, the content on such sites. If you choose to link to any third party site, you do so at your own risk.
- Disclaimer or Warranties
The services, materials, and Intellectual Property on these sites are provided as is. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, BoatNation.com and the Providers or distributors of intellectual property, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to
- Implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and title to any of the services and materials provided on the sites,
- Any warranties that the functions contained in the services and materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that these sites or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- Any warranties regarding the use, or results of the use, of the services and materials on these sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, or otherwise. You alone assume any and all costs arising in connection with your use of these sites.
- Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, BoatNation.com, and/or the providers, be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on these sites, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images or other information from these sites. In no event will BoatNation.com, and/or the providers, be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, punitive, indirect, incidental, or consequential, damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, that arise out of or are in any way connected with the use, or the inability to use, these sites or the services or materials on these sites, even if advised or the possibility of such damages.
- BoatNation.com explicitly and comprehensively disclaims all liability based on third party content and intellectual property. BoatNation.com will research any complaint about third party content and intellectual property, but cannot guarantee that the information will be modified or removed. Decisions are at the sole discretion of BoatNation.com.
When requested to research third party content or intellectual property including reviews, BoatNation.com will;
- 1) Contact the third party privately to ensure the content has been indicated for the intended business
- 2) The third party will be asked to re-read the content to decide if it still provides and is an accurate representation of the third party’s experience.
- 3) The third party will be offered the option of having the intellectual property, including their review, modified or deleted
You shall defend and indemnify BoatNation.com, the providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claim, cause of action, or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf or by third parties as a result of your use of the sites or intellectual property
- Entire Agreement, Governing Law, Venue, Severability
All rights reserved. BoatNation.com, LLC